There are many reasons why people are driven to start their relationships with a dental office. Some patients are simply looking to maintain their healthy mouths and prevent future problems. Others are aware of problems, which they recognize can be addressed in order to return to having healthy mouths.
Cavities, broken or missing teeth, and unhealthy gingiva (gums) can leave a person feeling that the health of their mouth and their body is not what it could be, or what they want for them self. We understand that every patient has individual needs and recognize the importance of identifying these needs so that care and treatment, when necessary, can suit the individual. Our conservative approach and techniques, paired with modern materials and technologies, allow us to deliver life like and natural restorations that are both durable and easy to maintain.
- examination of diagnostic radiographs (x-rays)
- oral cancer screening
- periodontal disease evaluation (gingiva/gums and bone supporting teeth)
- evaluation of Jaw / TMJ
- examination for tooth decay
- examination of existing dental restorations
- removal of calculus (tartar) and plaque
- teeth polishing
- review of homecare, and oral hygiene instructions including use of floss, toothbrush and rinses